Birthday Part 2

9:46 PM

On Sunday my mom had a late birthday party for me. We were trying to get together sooner, but it just wasn't happening with our schedules...


My mom made a feast!! Roast Beef sandwiches in the crockpot. MMMM. We even had balloons and a birthday streamer. So fun!!! It turned out that a couple of Don's sisters were there, and their family so it was quite the crowd. My step siblings were all there too, and it was just a lot of fun spending time with my family :) My mom also got me the cutest maxi dress from Gap (in a tall, so it goes ALL THE WAY TO MY ANKLES!!!) I don't want to post the picture from the Gap website, because it doesn't really do it justice, so I'll post a picture of me in it when I wear it :)

My mom got me a beautiful Red Velvet cake (my favorite kind!) and my nephew Jace helped me blow out the candles. He was pretty cute, when they were getting the cake out and ready, he insisted that the lights had to be turned off for the candles. Haha, so of course we did it, and shut the blinds to make it as dark as we could in there.

I have so many amazing people in my life, I'm not even sure I deserve them all. I am so blessed :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments