may the odds be ever in your favor!

11:38 PM


I love the Hunger Games and can't WAIT for the movie. I kept telling Dan that he needed to read the book before the movie came out, and he just kept brushing it off. Finally one night when he was throwing up, we were laying in bed and I started reading it to him. He seemed to like it enough, so I kept reading but then by the 6th chapter he was saying things like, "One more chapter before we go to sleep!! please??" and stuff. Then he started wanting to read so many chapters in a night that my voice started hurting and I couldn't read anymore, so he read some. By the end of the book he wouldn't let me read any of the chapters, and he read them all until I ended up falling asleep on him. He wore this headlamp so we wouldn't have to get out of bed to turn off the lights. It's probably the reason I fell asleep so easy. He's adorable. :)

Surprisingly the book was just as good the second time. I might have even liked it better. Since I wasn't so anxious about the outcome, I was able to pay better attention to the details. Pretty Cool!




So the other day one of my coworkers was getting the hunger games logo printed on some t-shirts. I got super excited about it, so I brought a hoodie to get it printed on and now I won't take the dang thing off. Not joking. I looooove it.

You Might Also Like

1 comments