JENNA!

11:17 PM

This weekend my friend Jenna came to visit from Montana. She was on her way and I called her to see where she was (so I could know how much time I had left to clean my house!!!) and she said she was in American Fork... So I started rushing around like crazy trying to get everything all put away, ended up just throwing the laundry in our room so she could have our office to put all her stuff in... and she called me 45 minutes later saying she ran out of gas on the side of the road. I asked her where she was and she said she had NO IDEA... She asked Siri where she was and good ol' siri said I-15 SB... well DUH. I asked her if there was construction and she said no, but she could see a sign that said T-A-Y-S-O-N... WHAT!??!? I honestly had no freaking idea where she was. So I sent her this text. I thought I was pretty funny. Haha.


Anyway, Thank GOODNESS for technology. I told her to download a "friend finder" app where it tracks her phone and shows me exactly where the phone is, and where my phone is and shows a little blinking blue dot on the way to get her. I track her phone and she is in PAYSON. SO FAR AWAY FROM MY HOUSE IN OREM. hahaha.



I was laughing soooo hard at my blinking blue dot following her... it just kept getting closer and Dan and I were laughing because just a few days earlier we were talking about how stalkerish that app was, and why would you EVER want to see where your friend's phones were?? Who knew.

When we got there and my cute little husband put some gas in her car for her. :)



I had to get a picture of us too because I thought it was hilarious, but we couldn't get a good one because A) It was pitch black outside. B) IT WAS FREEEZING... I couldn't stop shaking and couldn't get a clear shot so this was the best we could do :)

By this time it was about 9:30 and she had been driving all day, was Starvin' Marvin, had a headache and was craving a steak. So we went to Texas Roadhouse. She had never been there and the cute manager came over and welcomed her, and brought her a favorite side to try -- the chili. It was pretty good, and we loved that they did that! How sweet! Anyways, here are some pictures of us there.



---------

The next day Dan had to work so we called up Taylor and we all went shopping (of course.) I surprised Dan with some really cute jeans -- I've been saving up!! got some new makeup at Sephora and then we went to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch. Jenna's favorite is The Cheesecake Factory, but the wait was too long and CPK was right next door. She'd never had that before either!

This was our food. I got the Toastada pizza. Highly recommend it, even though when I brought the leftovers home Dan wouldn't even touch it because he thought it looked nasty.. It wasn't. There were black beans spread on the crust like sauce and it was different, but in a good way. :)

I didn't get any pictures of us, but got the food for SURE. haha. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments