5:45 PM



HOLY CRAP, MOVE, GET OUT OF MY WAY Pregnancy Craving #2....

Homemade Vanilla Bean Milkshake. 

Okay, let's talk about pregnancy cravings. They are unreal. I am 20 weeks and have had two of them. Yeah I get the, wow I could really go for some onion rings right about now "cravings" but honestly, those do not deserve to be called cravings. Pregnancy cravings are cravings on a whole different level. Have you heard that quote about love that goes "I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love." ?? Well I can't think of anything that more acurately describes how I felt about that milkshake today. I needed a milkshake. A vanilla milkshake. It was ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming and I couldn't-live-without-that-milkshake.



You Might Also Like

0 comments