4:37 PM


1. First glimpse of Hogwarts!

2. I just thought this display of giant Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans was cool. :)

3. Tay and I in Hogsmeade!

4. Inside Honeyduke's Sweet Shop. Everything was so dang expensive, so I didn't buy anything, but I wanted to... $12 for a chocolate frog that doesn't even really move? Not a chance.

5. Pumpkin Juice. I didn't try it (gross) but the bottles were super cool.

6. ME DRINKING A BUTTERBEER. YES, IT WAS DELICIOUS. I want to try to make some at home, I found a recipe that sounds about right... but I've been doing the biggest loser with my work. Four more days.

7. Tay in front of Platform 9 3/4. So cool.

8. Jay Carl with his butterbeer 'stache. He's pretty cool.

All in all, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is awesome. And you should go visit.

You Might Also Like

1 comments