Baby Kicks.

1:03 PM

We had our 20 week ultrasound on Monday (1 week late!) and we saw Baby again. I can't believe how much he has grown, only bits and pieces of his body fit on the screen and it is all just so crazy.

I noticed myself having really bad anxiety lately and I couldn't figure out why. A few weeks ago I was laying in bed telling Dan about my anxiety and we were trying to figure out why I was getting it... We couldn't and just ended up going to bed. Guess what. It wasn't anxiety. It was baby kicks. It is a strange feeling. When he got a little bigger and his kicks got harder, I figured out it was Baby and I felt really silly. But I do get that same feeling with anxiety, little twitches of nervousness in my tummy!

Times he kicks like crazy:

  • When I'm wearing tight clothes. Which is a lot... because the bump is GROWING.
  • Right after I drink Orange Juice. He either loves it or he hates it. I don't know which one, but I love it.
  • Right now. He must know I'm talking about him. Humble guy, wants me to stop. Pshhh. NO WAY BABY, I will brag about you from now until the end of time. Get used to it.
  • This Saturday when Counting Stars by One Republic came on the radio. Dance party in my womb.

Adorable, huh?

You Might Also Like

0 comments